Friday 6 February 2015

The Beginning

Welcome people!

I've just started this blog and I'm really, really excited about it.

It's taken me about 24 hours to properly set up this blog and the amount of names I've been trying to decide and even make-up, I'm sure you can imagine.  I've finally settled on 'Mauvemallow' and I hope no one asks me why since I don't have a scooby.  It sounds cool, it feels right, I like it and boom - Mauvemallow blog was born.

I've got some ideas of what I'm going to be posting about in the up coming future, and it is along the lines of entertainment from DVDs to CDs, beauty from skincare products to makeup, home necessities such as appliances and a lot more.  I can't wait to get started.

I also want to make this as interesting as possible to attract people, I'll be honest.  I'm not going to say I'm just writing this for myself because that's not true.  I want to do something other people can possibly relate to and we can communicate and so much more.  I hope at least some people understand what I mean by that - it's much harder to put friendliness and good intentions into words than what I first thought it would be.

I hope the people who take the time to read this (and future posts) enjoy them and get as excited about them as I feel about them right this second.  My typing is all over the place right now from excitement - thank the stars typing is not like writing! Mistakes galore.

So for now I'll conclude by saying thank you for reading this and I hope I'll be seeing you again, soon.  I've also started an Instagram account - @mauvemallow - for anyone interested in the mean time.

I hope you have a wicked weekend. X

No comments:

Post a Comment